We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 314-255-1304,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Missouri Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Missouri departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Missouri and Saint Louis
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Did you know your attic is the best place for Saint Louis wildlife such as
birds and rodents? They can find their way in through smalls gaps and leave behind
serious damage! Our company specializes in wildlife trapping, removal, and prevention.
Give us a call so we can help keep your family and home safe.
We service the following cities:
Bel-Nor, Bel-Ridge, Bella Villa, Bellefontaine Neighbors, Bellerive,
Berkeley, Beverley Hills, Black Jack, Breckenridge Hills, Brentwood,
Bridgeton, Calverton Park, Champ, Charlack, Clarkson Valley, Clayton,
Cool Valley, Country Club Hills, Crestwood, Country Life Acres, Creve Coeur, Crystal
Lake Park, Dellwood, Des Peres, Edmundson, Eureka, Ferguson, Fenton, Flordell Hills,
Florissant, Frontenac, Glen Echo Park, Glendale, Grantwood Village, Greendale, Green Park,
Hanley Hills, Hazelwood, Hillsdale, Huntleigh, Kinloch, Kirkwood, Jennings, Ladue, Lakeshire,
Mackenzie, Manchester, Maplewood, Marlborough, Maryland Heights, Mehlville, Moline Acres,
Normandy, Northwoods, Norwood Court, Oakland, Olivette, Overland, Pacific, Pagedale,
Pasadena Hills, Pasadena Park, Pine Lawn, Richmond Heights, Riverview, Rock Hill,
St. Ann, St. John, Shrewsbury, Sunset Hills, Spanish Lake, Sycamore Hills, Town & Country,
Twin Oaks, University City, Uplands Park, Valley Park, Velda City, Velda Village Hills,
Vinita Park, Vinita Terrace, Warson Woods, Webster Groves, Wellston, Westwood, Wilbur Park,
Wildwood, Winchester, Woodson Terrace,
, and Ellisville
We also service the following counties: Adair County, Andrew County, Barry County, Barton County,
Butler County, Caldwell County, Camden County, Carroll County, Dunklin County, Franklin County,
Gasconade County, Gentry County, Greene County, Grundy County, Howell County, Iron County,
Jackson County, Jasper County, Stone County, Sullivan County, Taney County, Texas County,
Vernon County, Warren County, and Washington County.
To learn more about our services, visit the Saint Louis wildlife removal